/ Home / Leisure and Tourism / What To See and Do / Countryside Rangers
Great Glen Way Events
January | February | March | April | May | June | July
August | September | October | November | December
Top Five Must Sees
- Falls of Moriston Scenic waterfalls with pleasant local walks.
- Stone Seat Brief but challenging climb to one of best viewpoints on the route.
- Ness Islands Network of accessible wooded paths with plenty of waterbirds.
- Neptune's Staircase Longest staircase lochs in the UK and a masterpiece of 19th century engineering.
- Loch Oich circuit 10mile circular walk through ancient woodland with coppicing and red squirrels.
Back to Great Glen Way Events
Back to top
All photos: © Highland Council Rangers