/ Home / Business Information / Energy and Sustainability / Energy Advice
Energy Advice FAQs
Please follow this link to a searchable list of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) in relation to energy efficiency and ways to stop wasting energy:
Energy Saving Trust – Energy Efficiency FAQs
The website includes advice on questions such as:
- Can all cavity walls be insulated?
- Can I get a grant to help with the cost of replacing my boiler?
- Is it true that you use more energy to turn lights on and off than to leave them running?
- Are there any grants for installing double glazing?
- I’m not in receipt of any benefits. Is there any financial help to have loft and cavity wall insulation installed?
- Why does condensation appear between the panes of my double glazed windows during the winter?
- Is it more water and energy efficient to use a dishwasher than wash up by hand?
- Will double glazing eliminate condensation on windows?
- Where can I obtain free energy efficient lightbulbs?