Accounts in Credit

Non Domestic Rates Accounts in Credit

If you have overpaid your Non Domestic Rates we will process the credit amount as follows:

  • By transfer to one of your other accounts where it is appropriate to do so; or
  • By refunding the amount to you.

You do not need to request a refund or to pay a commercial organisation to request a refund on your behalf as we routinely process refunds and check for accounts in credit.  However, if you consider that you have overpaid your non domestic rates, please do not hesitate to contact the Non Domestic Rates Team by:

  • telephoning 01463 702984
  • writing to us at Exchequer & Revenues Section, PO Box 5650, Inverness, IV3 5YX

In This Section