/ Home / Health and Social Care
Health and Social Care
Social Work Service in Highland provides help and assistance in many situations including:
- Older people or people with disabilities in need of support to remain in their own home, or requiring respite, residential or nursing care;
- Children in need of additional support and/or protection;
- Services to the Courts and people who have contact with the Criminal Justice System;
- People with mental health problems, or drug or alcohol dependency;
- People who are homeless and in need of support;
- Promoting social inclusion amongst the most vulnerable members of communities;
- Supporting carers in the community
In the Highland Council area, Social Work Services work closely with partners in Health, Education, Housing, the Police and the Voluntary Sector to provide the best services possible to our clients.
The 24 Hour Emergency number for Social Work is 0845 601 4813.
If you have any comments or enquiries regarding our services or our website, please complete use the forms on this page. Contact information for our offices and establishments can be found here. If you are not sure which Social Work office is your local one, please use this page to find out.
If you wish to make a comment or complaint about Adult Social Care please address this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To install Acrobat Reader click here.