Gambling licence

Licensed Premises Gaming Permit Application

There is a single regulator for gambling in Great Britain, the Gambling Commission have responsibility for granting gaming and betting permissions. We have responsibility for:

  • Premises licences
  • Gaming centres
  • Licensed family entertainment centres
  • Bingo premises
  • Betting premises
  • Track licences
  • Travelling fairs
  • Temporary and occasional permits
  • Licensed premises, gaming machine permits
  • Prize gaming permits
  • Club, gaming and club machine permits
  • Small lotteries
  • Unlicensed family entertainment centres

Public bodies notified of applications

Responsible authorities are notified of applications for premises licences and are allowed to make feedback to the Licensing Board.

Our responsibilities

Is there anything wrong with this page?