View and comment on planning applications
Planning application weekly lists
Creating an account on Highland ePlanning allows you to receive email alerts on planning applications but we also publish the following weekly lists of planning applications.
- Planning applications 13 January 2017
- Delegated Decisions 6 January 2017
- Screening and scoping applications 16 January 2017
- Proposal of application notices
Comments about applications
The time limit for comments on planning applications has been extended to take into account the Christmas and New Year period.
Any comments you submit about applications, either online or on paper, will be published online along with your name. Signatures and other personal information will be blacked out.
Commenting on applications in the Cairngorms National Park Area
Comments will be accepted until the neighbour notification period has expired on an application. All comments will then be forwarded to the Cairngorms National Park. After an application's neighbour notification period has expired please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us feedback
If you have any technical difficulties when using our ePlanning Site, please use this form to tell us about it. It will help us resolve the problem if you include:
- Screenshots of the issue (desirable) – Paste into a word document and attach to the online complaints form as they help us to resolve issues more quickly
- A description of what you were trying to do on our site when the issue occurred (essential)
- Date and time the issue occurred (essential)