Please make sure you submit the correct drawings and supporting information with your application form. We advise you to use our checklists showing the information that needs to be submitted. You must submit all the information at the start of the planning process in order to avoid any unnecessary delay.
- Full planning permission checklist
- Planning permission in principle checklist
- Approval of matters specified in conditions checklist
- Further application checklist
- Listed building consent checklist
- Advertisement consent checklist
- Section 42 checklist
Depending on the circumstances of your development you may need to submit additional supporting information, for example, bat survey, details of drainage arrangements or transport assessment. You should check our Supporting information checklist before applying to see if additional information needs to be submitted. This applies to all applicants.
Please seek advice from your local area office if you are unsure.
Applications submitted in paper for a development within the Cairngorms National Park will require 5 sets of plans rather than 4.