UK Parliamentary General Election
Declaration of results declared by Steve Barron, Returning Officer.
The total number of votes cast across Caithness Sutherland and Easter Ross constituency was 34,231. Results sheet.
- John Robert Erskine - Scottish Labour Party 3,061
- Alastair Robert Graham - Scottish Conservative and Unionist 2,326
- Paul William Monaghan - Scottish National Party (SNP) 15,831
- Ann Therese Murray - UK Independence Party (UKIP) 981
- John Archibald Sinclair Thurso - Scottish Liberal Democrats 11,987
The total number of votes cast across Ross, Skye and Lochaber constituency was 41,850.
- Philip Andrew Anderson - UK Independence Party (UKIP) 814
- Ian Blackford - Scottish National Party (SNP) 20,119
- Ronnie Campbell 191
- Chris Conniff - Scottish Labour Party 2,043
- Charles Peter Kennedy - Scottish Liberal Democrats 14,995
- Lindsay Sarah McCallum - Scottish Conservative and Unionist 2,598
- Anne Katherine Thomas - Scottish Green Party 1,051
The total number of votes cast across , Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey 57,667.
- Danny Alexander - Scottish Liberal Democrats 18,029
- Donald Macleod Boyd - Scottish Christian Party “Proclaiming Christ’s Lordship” 422
- Les Durance - UK Independence Party (UKIP) 1,236
- Drew Hendry- Scottish National Party (SNP) 28,838
- Edward Brian Stanford Mountain - Scottish Conservative And Unionist 3,410
- Isla Maree O’Reilly - Scottish Green Party 1,367
- Mike Robb - Scottish Labour Party 4,311