Academy Street, Nairn. IV12 4RB
Tel: 01667 454090
School Web address: http://www.rosebank.highland.sch.uk/
School day for pupils:
P1, 2 and 3 - Monday to Friday 09.00 to 15.00
P4, 5, 6 and 7 - Monday to Friday 09.00 to 15.00
Headteacher: Mr James A Brander
At Rosebank Primary School we strive to provide an education for our pupils that will enable them to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens. We actively promote partnership between home, school and the wider community. In addition to this we are working towards developing a new Parent Council, which we are confident will continue the work of our previously successful School Board and Parent Teacher Association. At present there are 16 classes in the school. We also have many pupils with additional support needs, including several with social/communication problems; these children are supported in mainstream classes by a support for learning teacher and auxiliaries within our Communications Centre. There are currently 438 pupils in P1-7 with a further 54 pupils attending our nursery. The school team consists of the Head Teacher, two Deputy Head Teachers, 24 teaching staff and 22 ancillary staff working together to promote the growth and development of all our pupils.
Associated Secondary School:
At Rosebank Primary we support the New Community School Initiative through:
- Collaborative work with Medical Services, Social Work and other agencies
- Support from our Children’s Services Worker.
- A Communications Centre for pupils with social/communication difficulties
- Nursery Education for four year olds and good liaison with our partner centres who also provide Nursery Education for pre-school children.
- Providing a daily Breakfast Club.
- After school activities facilitated by our Active Schools Coordinator.