Address: Bught Lane, Inverness, IV3 5SS
Tel: 01463 667500
Fax: 01463 667535
General Manager: James Martin – Direct Dial 01463 667520
Event Bookings: Audrey Dignan – Direct Dial 01463 667521
The multi-award winning Inverness Leisure is the largest leisure facility in the Highlands offering leisure for every member of the family. From parent and toddler classes through to our TOFFS (The Over Fifties Fitness Session), you can come and participate in hundreds of activities in a friendly and customer focused facility.
With a fitness gym with almost 70 pieces of PRECOR USA™ kit, all fully equipped with multi-functional Fitlinxx™ computer training modules to help and assist you to ensure you are exercising safely and correctly. In addition, our Studio Programme is the biggest in the Highlands and offers something for all tastes from the energetic Metafit and Vipr classes to the more sedate Yoga or Body Balance. The programme also includes other classes such as Circuits, Power Plates, Zumba and Line Dancing.
The facility also boasts 2 large climbing walls (bouldering and lead) along with 2 large sports halls capable of holding 2x5-a-side indoor pitches or 8 badminton courts through to hosting major events (with seating, staging and lighting available).
Inverness Leisure also offers a massive children’s activities programme both after-school and during school holidays, ranging from swimming, trampolining and athletics through to mini gym/sports.
Opening Hours – Public Access
Monday – Friday 6am – 10pm*
Weekends 7.30am – 6pm*
* Please note that the above hours relate to general public opening times, different sections and areas of the building have varying opening hours. To check on your specific chosen activity you are therefore advised to go the Inverness Leisure website (www.invernessleisure.co.uk ) and check the FAQ section.
Inverness Leisure provides leisure services for both local residents to Inverness and the Highlands along with playing its role as a key leisure tourism attraction for visitors to the City of Inverness.
- High Life cards scheme – offers affordable access for all
- 25m Competition swimming pool – an 8 Lane standard deck-level swimming pool with moveable floor (depth 0.0m – 2.0m)
- Leisure waters – including wave pool, river, outdoor pool, 2 flumes and tyre ride along with spa bath and children’s pool (under parental supervision)*
- 2 Sports halls
- Indoor bouldering and lead climbing wall
- 70 station fitness gym – induction required, contact gym reception on 01463 667514
- Personal fitness training – 1-2-1 training offered by a member of our qualified team
- Studio programme – offering over 500 classes per month
- After-school and summer holidays activities programmes
- Meeting and training rooms available
- Event venue – available for large scale events from a couple of hundred to almost 2,000. Inverness Leisure can also offer event planning, co-ordination and management
- Excellent free parking facilities – offering plenty reserved parent and child parking spots between 8.30am and 6.30pm (outwith these times all spaces are available to general customers)
Inverness Leisure is the trading name for Caledonia Community Leisure Limited
Caledonia Community Leisure Limited is a recognised Scottish Charity No: SC27392
A Company registered in Scotland No: SC181712 Limited by Guarantee
Registered Office – Inverness Leisure, Bught Lane, Inverness, IV3 5SS