A-Z of online services

Here is the first of our online forms. We will be expanding the number of services that you can apply for online, over the coming year.

Bulky Uplifts

Order the collection of household waste including: any article that cannot fit into the normal domestic bin / any article which weighs over 25Kg.

Breach of Planning Control

If you suspect that work has been carried out without planning permission, or in breach of planning conditions, report it to us online and we will investigate.

Car Park - Yearly Parking Cards

New and replacement cards for parking at The Old Town Rose Street Multi Storey Car Park, Inverness.


Report your dissatisfaction with a Council service or policy.

Comments / Compliments

Give us general feedback.

Council Bills / Fixed Penalties

Visit our Online Payments site to pay your Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates bills and more. 

Civic Government Licensing 

Apply for Taxi licences, public entertainment licences, street trader licences and more.

Civil Marriage venue approval New

Export Certificate

Apply for a certificate to trade food and drink products outside the European Union

Freedom of Information

Log a Freedom of Information Request

Grounds Maintenance

Report damage to public open spaces we maintain such as play areas.

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Licence New


Apply for the following licences online: Kennels & catteries, Dangerous Wild Animals, Cinema, Theatre, Dog Breeding, Pet shop, Riding establishment, Venison Dealer, Food Premises Registration, storage or selling of Petrol / Explosives / Poisons.

Liquor Licence New

Missed Bin

Waste collection - report a missed bin.

Occupation of the Public Road

Permits for when you want to carry out work on a public road, or to occupy any part of a public road.

Parking Permits

Buy on-street Parking Permits for Inverness.

Pass Plus

Our Road Safety Team offer £125 grants to new drivers completing the Pass Plus Scheme (an additional course aimed at improving the confidence of new drivers)

Road Maintenance

Report potholes, damage to road markings / drainage / bus shelters and more...

School Transport

Read our School Transport Policy (154kb pdf) to find out if your child is eligible for free transport to and from school and apply online.

Street Cleansing

Tell us about cleaning required in public areas we maintain.

Street Light or Traffic Signal Fault

Tell us about malfunctioning / damaged street lights and traffic signals


  • Bookmark and Share
  • my alerts