/ Home / Your Council / Committees / Committee Information / Dates of Meetings
Dates of Meetings
Public Notice is given of the following meetings which are due to take place for the period up to 28 June 2013. Please note that, particularly in the case of Special Meetings of Planning Committees, these may be subject to cancellation at short notice. Agendas are available where the Committee named is underlined.
Please note: All Headquarters and Area meetings will be Webcast except where indicated (*).
- 05 - Finance, Housing and Resources
- 11 - Highland Licensing Committee
- 11 - Highland Licensing Board
- 13 - Community Safety, Public Engagement and Equalities Committee
- 18 - North Planning Applications Committee
- 20 - Audit and Scrutiny Committee
- 25 - South Planning Applications Committee
- 26 - Planning Review Body
- 27 - Highland Council
Inverness, Nairn and Badenoch and Strathspey
- 03 - City of Inverness Area Committee
Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross
Next meeting of the Caithness and Sutherland Area Committee is due to take place on 19 August.
Back to top
Generally, meetings are open to the public. In exceptional cases, items of business may be considered in private. The agenda and papers for meetings are available for inspection by the public free of charge during normal office working hours at least three days before the meetings.