/ Home / Your Council / Committees / Committee Information / Dates of Meetings
Dates of Meetings
Public Notice is given of the following meetings which are due to take place for the period up to 31 May 2014. Please note that, particularly in the case of Special Meetings of Planning Committees, these may be subject to cancellation at short notice. Agendas are available where the Committee named is underlined.
Please note: All Headquarters and Area meetings will be Webcast except where indicated (*).
- 01 - Highland and Western Isles Valuation Joint Board *
- 08 - Highland Council
- 13 - Highland Licensing Committee
- 13 - Highland Licensing Board
- 14 - Planning, Development and Infrastructure Committee
- 15 - Community Services Committee
- 20 - South Planning Applications Committee
- 21 - Education, Children and Adult Services Committee
- 28 - Resources Committee
- 29 - Gaelic Implementation Group
- 22 - Lochaber Area Committee
- 27 - Caithness and Sutherland Area Committee
Back to top
Generally, meetings are open to the public. In exceptional cases, items of business may be considered in private. The agenda and papers for meetings are available for inspection by the public free of charge during normal office working hours at least three days before the meetings.