/ Home / Your Council / News / Public Relations
The Public Relations Office is responsible for: -
- Promoting the council and informing the public of the council’s work through information leaflets, media releases, the internet and social media.
- Promoting the corporate image of the council through well designed material and signage.
- Monitoring the advertising and sponsorship policy
- Ensuring appropriate use of The Highland Council's logo.
- Ensuring appropriate use of The Highland Council Coat of Arms.
- Managing the Council’s Internal Web site (The Intranet) and the Council’s website.
- Corporate Hospitality events and the hospitality gift range (for use on official Council business).
- Offering advice to Elected Members and Officials on media matters;
- Code of Conduct in dealing with the media
- Providing the main point of contact with the media;
- Providing a daily press cuttings service which shows what the media are saying about the Council.
- Responding to media enquiries about the work of the council;
- Mounting publicity campaigns.
- Responding to requests under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) 2002 Act
Click here to read all the latest news
Contact Public Relations
Tel: 01463 702020 Fax: 01463 702025