The Lochaber District Partnership (one of 9 evolving in Highland) considers issues relevant to a defined geographic and service delivery area covering both Integrated Children’s and Adult Services and is a key element of local engagement. The Partnership's role and remit is to:
- consider issues raised in relation to local service delivery and ensure that these are addressed either by local management or referred to the relevant Chief Executives of the NHS Highland or Highland Council;
- identify key local issues and priorities in relation to the delivery of strategy and policy in services for children and adults;
- consider and comment on performance management and monitoring reports on children and adult services outcomes in the local area;
- consider the development and implementation of initiatives approved by the strategic governance structure;
- propose new developments and initiatives for the consideration of the strategic governance structure; and
- provide views on the redesign of local services, as appropriate
The Lochaber District Partnership geographically encompasses the associated school group (ASG) areas of; Ardnamurchan High School, Mallaig High School, Kinlochleven High School, Lochaber High School and Kilchuimen Academy.
Members of the public are welcome to observe Partnership meetings which are held 4 times per year.
The next meeting will take place on: Tuesday 18 June 2013 (time to be confirmed) in the Council Chamber, Lochaber House, Fort William.
Agenda - to be advised.
Previous meeting action note - LDP Action Note 2013-04-23