/ Home / Your Environment / Planning / ePlanning
To submit a planning application online, please use the Scottish Government's ePlanning Scotland website
The P&D Service is applying the Council’s Payment Strategy. Therefore with affect from 1st July 2012 the Service will not be accepting cheques by way of payment of fees. Please see the link below for information on E-planning payment options.
Up to date information on planning applications in Highland Council is also available on this website. You can now create your own customised weekly list, view an application, make a comment, track its progress and find out what decision was made. You can do this by clicking on the link below (PLEASE READ NOTES below link before clicking on link)
Highland ePlanning Web Access.
When using Highland ePlanning, please be aware of the following:
1. Time-out when Making Comments
· Once you have clicked on the 'Make a public comment' button, the page only allows 10 minutes to complete and submit a comment and will time out after this time.
· To avoid any information being lost, we would recommend preparing your comment in advance on a Word document, then cut and paste it into the Comment section.
2. Planning Applications within the Cairngorms National Park Area
· Comments will be accepted by The Highland Council via Highland ePlanning Web Access until the Neighbour Notification period expires and all comments will be forwarded to the CNPA to deal with.
· If you try to make a comment on one of these applications after the Neighbour Notification period has expired, The Highland Council will be unable to receive your comment.
· Please note - Applications may be 'called in' by the CNPA at any point btween The Highland Council receiving it and the Neighbour Notification period expiring - If you are already aware that the application you would like to make a comment on has already been called in by the CNPA, please forward your comments directly to them at email@example.com.
Contacts and Office Locations - where to go and who to talk to for detailed advice
Hints Tips and Guidance for Optimising File Sizes for Email or Internet Use (pdf, 377kb) - useful information on optimising .pdf files for use in email or online planning applications.