Councillor Kate Stephen
- Ward: 05 Wester Ross, Strathpeffer and Lochalsh
- Party: Scottish Liberal Democrats
- Sgurr Alasdair
- Email: Kate.Stephen.email@example.com
Mobile: 07557 566551
- Audit and Scrutiny Committee
- People Committee (Vice Chair)
- Ross and Cromarty Committee
Species Champion: West European Hedgehog
Register of interests:
Information on the exact nature of the requirement under each category can be found in the Ethical Standards in Public Life etc. (Scotland) Act 2000 (Register of Interests) Regulations 2003 and Section 4 Registration of Interests of the Councillor's Code of Conduct.
Date on which initial statement lodged: 18 May 2017
Gifts and hospitality
Para 4.21 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
Paras 4.3 to 4.11 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- Part-time research fellow, UHI Department of Nursing
Paras 4.12 to 4.14 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
Paras 4.15 to 4.16 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
Para 4.17 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- £457.46 Assitance towards election expenses from Scottish Liberal Democrats and Ross, Skye and Lochaber Lib Dems
Houses, land and buildings
Paras 4.18 to 4.19 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- Joint Owner Sgurr Alasdair, Main Street, Lochcarron, IV54 8TB
- Joint Owner 11 Meadow Road, Balloch, IV2 7JR
- Joint Owner 87 Prince Edward Street, Glasgow, G42 8LX (Daughter's flat)
Shares and securities
Para 4.20 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
Para 4.22 of Councillors' Code of Conduct
- Member of Applecross, Lochcarron and Torridon Church of Scotland
- Supporter of Friends of Highland Music
Producers Market, Lochcarron Village Hall, Friday 28th July, 11am – 3pm.
Producers Market, Lochcarron Village Hall, Friday 25th August, 11am – 3pm.
Producers Market, Lochcarron Village Hall, Friday 29th September, 11am – 3pm.
Telephone surgeries are available every week – please phone / leave a message on 07557 566 551 (or text and I can phone back).