Grants - Your Cash, Your Choice October 2018
Monday October 1st at 5pm
Do you have an idea that will help improve your local area?
Do you need £100 to £500 to put your idea into action?
Do you live in Ward 12 - Aird and Loch Ness?
If your answer is YES then 'Your Cash, Your Choice' is the opportunity for you to make your project happen.
AreaWard 12 - Aird and Loch Ness
Anything from £100 to £500.
- Benefit as many people as possible from across the community
- Help support people living in Aird and Loch Ness
- Be delivered within 12 months
- Take place in Aird and Loch Ness
Who can apply?
- Any local community, voluntary or non-profit organisation - even informal groups
- The group must be constituted OR willing to become constituted before or soon after the event
- The group must have their own bank account OR be willing to set one up before or soon after the event
- You don't have to come from an existing organisation
You can also post or drop-off a printed application form to the Craigmonie Centre, Drumnadrochit.
Applications must be submitted before 5pm on Monday October 1st 2018.
If you require assistance with the application form please email email@example.com or call Brenda or Fran at the Craigmonie Centre on 01456 459 224.
After the deadline, applications will be assessed for eligibility and all groups will be contacted with instructions on the next steps and further details of the event.
At the event, the public will vote for the projects they believe deserve funded. The event will take place on Saturday October 13 2018 and successful applicants will be announced on the day.