Visit an office - Grantown Service Point and Registration Office
Service Point details
Services we offer
At this office we will:
- Register births, deaths and marriages
- Report and request services for you - housing benefit, blue badges, etc
- Help you complete forms and provide general assistance
- Provide a range of advice and information on all Highland Council services
Registration service details
Outwith our opening hours please contact Nairn Registration Office on 01667 458570 to make an appointment.
This office is authorised for ceremonies with accommodation for up to 40 people.
Registration by appointment during opening hours, 01479 874692.
Service point enquiries 01349 886606 from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
AddressThe Town House
Usual opening hours
Tuesday and Thursday 9am to 12pm. Outside of these times, you can use the Access Point in your local library.
At this Access Point we offer:
- Help with using our computers to access Highland Council services online
- Free WiFi access
- Help with telephone contact
- Help with booking of appointments - money advice, housing, etc. You may be able to able to use this Access Point for your meeting
- A range of information on Highland Council and other organisations