You are here: Home | Hate Free Highland | Report it

Report it

Do I have to give my name?

No, you do not have to provide any personal details if you do not want to. If you report anonymously you cannot be traced through completing the form. If you do not provide your details the police will be unable to contact you. However, depending on the information you provide it may be necessary for the police to carry out further enquiries into the incident.

If you do choose to leave your name, your details will be kept confidential and only known to the Police who may contact you for more information.

If the incident that you report is found to be a crime, it will be reported to the Procurator Fiscal.