Eco Officer Network
The Eco Officer network is a growing team of staff that will help our Climate Change team in delivering carbon and cost savings.
The Eco Officer team will play a key role in delivering the outcomes of the new carbon management plan, and have already started working towards reducing our energy consumption by supporting planned shutdowns of non-essential electrical equipment across multiple offices.
Members of the Eco Officer network can access resources by searching on the council's staffsite.
- Examples of completed works
- Energy Efficient Scotland: Area Based Scheme
- External wall Insulation case studies
- Renewables case study
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Environmental Health Food Business Advice
- Pre-Packed Foods Labelling Advice
- Growing Our Future - A Community Food Growing Strategy for Highland
- Planning guidance
- Committee paper - item 11
- EV Infrastructure Vision
- Caol and Lochyside FPS Community Liaison
- 2021 Highland Climate Change Conference Downloads
- Strategic Tourism Infrastructure Development Plan
- Food Safety Guidance
- Strathpuffer 2023 Access Exemption Order