Energy Company Obligation
The Energy Company Obligation Flexible Eligibility (ECO Flex) provides funding for private homes towards receiving heating or energy efficiency upgrades for householders in fuel poverty and on low income and vulnerable to cold.
More information can be found on our energy and sustainability page.
- Examples of completed works
- Energy Efficient Scotland: Area Based Scheme
- External wall Insulation case studies
- Renewables case study
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Environmental Health Food Business Advice
- Pre-Packed Foods Labelling Advice
- Growing Our Future - A Food Growing Strategy for Highland
- Planning guidance
- Committee paper - item 11
- EV Infrastructure Vision