Allotments and Food Growing Strategy
We have developed a draft food growing strategy for the Highlands called Growing Our Future, and a consultation seeking views on this strategy is now open - you can find the link here. We recognise that increasing the availability of food growing spaces as well as green spaces has significant benefit to the surrounding environment.
Register your interest in an allotment, If an allotment association starts in your area (using our land) we will pass your details on to that group.
- Examples of completed works
- Energy Efficient Scotland: Area Based Scheme
- External wall Insulation case studies
- Renewables case study
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Environmental Health Food Business Advice
- Pre-Packed Foods Labelling Advice
- Growing Our Future - A Food Growing Strategy for Highland