Energy and sustainability
Energy Company Obligation Flexible Eligibility (ECO Flex)
The Energy Company Obligation Flexible Eligibility (ECO Flex) provides funding for private homes towards receiving heating or energy efficiency upgrades for householders in fuel poverty and on low income and vulnerable to cold.
Home Energy Scotland are funded by the Scottish Government and offer free an impartial advice, they will check eligibility and make referrals to this programme.
The Highland Council are working in partnership with E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited to deliver ECO Flex in conjunction with the Area Based Scheme.
If you are a contractor or energy company and interesting in delivering an ECO Flex programme in the Highlands please email ECOflex.Highlands@highland.gov.uk to discuss.
Active Statement of Intent:
Withdrawn Statement of Intent:
- The Highland Council - ECO Flex Statement of Intent 2019 (withdrawn)
- The Highland Council - ECO Flex Statement of Intent 2018 (withdrawn)
- Examples of completed works
- Energy Efficient Scotland: Area Based Scheme
- External wall Insulation case studies
- Renewables case study
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Environmental Health Food Business Advice
- Pre-Packed Foods Labelling Advice
- Growing Our Future - A Food Growing Strategy for Highland