Coronavirus: Environmental Health Advice
Advice for Close Contact Services
The purpose of this guidance is to assist businesses by summarising the most relevant sources of advice and to provide a practical checklist of the main considerations that require to be taken into account prior to re-opening and/ or operating a business providing close contact services. As an employer and operator of such a business, it is essential that you implement effective management arrangements prior to opening.
Close contact services include hairdressing, barbershops, beauty and nail bars, makeup and tattoo studios, tanning salons/ booths, spas and wellness businesses, sports and massage therapy, well-being and holistic locations, dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers.
- Examples of completed works
- Energy Efficient Scotland: Area Based Scheme
- External wall Insulation case studies
- Renewables case study
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Environmental Health Food Business Advice
- Pre-Packed Foods Labelling Advice
- Growing Our Future - A Food Growing Strategy for Highland