Blogs and diaries
Leader of the Council, Margaret Davidson's diary of meetings and appointments
This list excludes all internal Council meetings and appointments connected with my role as a Ward Councillor. It includes meeting not attended (apologies).
- 12 January – Meeting with Gwent Council, in Inverness
- 12 January – Meeting with Highlands and Islands Airports
- 15 January – Meetings with Lord Duncan, Ian Blackford and John Glenn MP, London
- 16 January – Meeting with Scottish Water, Inverness
- 18 January – Meeting with High Life Highland, Inverness
- 22 January – Informal Joint Monitoring Committee, Inverness
- 24 January – Meeting with SSE, Inverness
- 25 January – Cosla Leaders Meeting, Edinburgh
- 29 January – Meeting with Scottish Canals, Inverness
- 29 January – Meeting with High Life Highland
- 1 February – Meeting with Edward Mountain and Liz Smith MSP
- 1 February – Meeting with John Finnie MSP
- 1 February – Meetings with Donald Cameron MSP
- 1 February - Rhoda Grant and David Stewart, MSPs
- 1 February - Fergus Ewing, MSP
- 1 February - Kate Forbes, MSP
- 2 February – Meeting with Scottish and Southern Energy
- 8 February – Meeting with SSE, Inverness
- 12 February – Meeting with NHS, Inverness
- 16 February – Meeting with Crown Estates, Inverness
- 19 February – Meeting with NHS, Inverness
- 22 March – Scottish Cities Alliance, Edinburgh
- 23 March – Cosla Convention, Paisley
- 26 March – Meeting with NHS, Inverness
- 27 March – Meeting with NHS Grampian, Inverness
- 30 March – Meeting with Fergus Ewing MSP, Inverness
- 4 April – Meeting with David Mundell MP, Inverness
- 6 April – Meeting with Scottish Water, Inverness
- 11 April – Reception – Honorary Consultate of Poland, Inverness
- 19 April – Teleconference – David Mundell, MP
- 23 April – Meeting with Dounreay Stakeholder Group, Inverness
- 17 May - Telephone Conference with the Scottish Government to consider the Islands Bill.
- 17 May - Telephone call with Edward Mountain MSP to discuss the Islands Bill.
- 18 May - Meeting with SSE
- 23 May - Telephone call with Humza Yousaf MSP Minister for Transport and Islands to discuss Skye Airport
- 24 May - Scottish Cities Alliance – discussion on Local Governance Review.
- 24 May - Highlands and Islands Leader’s Group
- 25 May - COSLA Leaders
- 30 May - Meeting with Jamie Stone MP - General catch up
- 1 June - Attended Lochaber Delivery Group with Fergus Ewing MSP Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity
- 4 June - Attended announcement of purchase of Upper Bridge Street with Fergus Ewing MSP , Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity
- 11 June - Meeting with Edward Mountain MSP - General catch up
- 15 June - Attended Inverness Castle Delivery Group with Fergus Ewing MSP Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity and Fiona Hyslop MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs.
- 15 June - Meeting with Fiona Hyslop MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs to discuss toilet provision in North West Sutherland
- 20 June - Scottish Cities Alliance Leadership Group meeting.
My engagements are a matter of public record. They are published on our website and updated on a monthly basis.