Covid-19 Information and Resources
Information for children and young people
Playmobil have developed a film titled "ROBert explains the coronavirus to children".
Carol Gray has produced a social story about coronavirus and pandemics.
Mindheart is providing information about supporting and reassuring children. This information is available in 25 languages.
Information for families
The British Psychology Society (BPS) has created guidance about:
- Talking to children about Coronavirus
- Support and and advice for schools and parents/carers
- Looking After Yourself, Looking After Your Children (COVID-19)
Information for professionals
A range of training is available for those working in the School Hubs. The training includes:
- Early Level, Communication and Language
- Neurodevelopmental Needs
- Nurture Principles
- Promoting Positive Relationships and Emotional Literacy
- Teaching in a Crisis
- Change, loss and bereavement
- Supporting Mental Health