Research and Development
Resilience 4 Life
This new training covers topics such as repairing relationships, consent, safety and individual choices. Please contact Marion.Fraser@highland.gov.uk to book a place.
We have become aware of a need and interest across Highland for training in ‘Nurturing Schools’. The planning of this training is in its infancy. Stakeholder discussions are due to be held to consider what training could be devised to help schools/settings on their journey.
The Psychological Service has been involved with a variety of projects. For more details of current and future development look at our improvement plan.
- Ways to Wellbeing
- Promoting Positive Relationships - Friendships and Feelings
- Promoting Positive Relationships - Transitions
- Promoting Positive Relationships - Conflict Resolution
- Resilient Kids to School
- Resilient Kids Together
- Resilient Kids Moving Up
- Resilience 4 Life
- Improving Literacy with Parental Involvement
- Primary 3 to 4 transitions.
- Gathering the Views of Children and Young People and view our poster
- Homework Project.
- Effectiveness of Nurture Groups
- Solution focused multi-agency meetings
- Supporting Clients at the end of the Video Interaction Guidance (VIG) relationship
- A flourishing service in a time of uncertainty?
- A systemic evaluation of a Nurture Group
- Gender variance and educational psychology: implications for practice