Summer Holiday Activities from the Wester Ross Ranger
As the school term draws to a close, The Highland Council Countryside Rangers are getting ready to deliver some holiday events. In Wester Ross, the events range from climbing your first mountain in Coigach to finding creepy crawlies at Beinn Eighe Nature Reserve.
- Tuesday July 04; 11am – 2pm - Animal tracks and signs, Garve
- Thursday July 06; 11am – 1pm - Minibeast safari, Laide
- Tuesday July 11; 1.30pm – 4.30pm - Seashore extravaganza, Gairloch
- Tuesday July 18; 10am – 3.30pm - My first mountain, Stac Pollaidh
- Tuesday July 25; 1pm – 4pm - Seashore safari, Dundonnell
- Thursday July 27; 2pm – 4pm - Minibeast mayhem at Beinn Eighe National Nature Reserve, Kinlochewe
You can also find the Wester Ross ranger working with others such as the Loch Carron Tree House and Active Schools over the summer.
For more information on booking and prices contact 01854 613904 or email@example.com or you find all events for the Highlands at www.highland.gov.uk/outdoorhighlands or our Facebook page; www.facebook.com/HighlandCouncilCountrysideRangers/