We manage funds aimed at helping businesses develop and grow.
- The Opportunity Fund is designed to assist small and medium sized enterprises lever the financial support they need to grow.
- Community Enterprise Loan Fund can give financial assistance to social enterprises and community organisations.
These funds provide accessible and affordable loan finance with:
- A straightforward application process
- Immediate release of funds on completion of documentation
- Equal monthly payments by direct debit
- No early repayment penalties
- Pre-application and aftercare support through our associated business services
Our team will also be able to assist businesses to access a number of other sources of financial assistance
- Business Loan Scotland will provide access to affordable finance for small business looking to access assistance in excess of £25,000
- The Scottish Micro Finance Programme will be available for businesses wishing to access loan assistance up to £25,000
- The Start-up Loan Company (SULCO) can assist new or recently established businesses to access financial support
Contact our Investment Manager for advice on the wide range of funding packages tailored to meet your business requirements