- Make a complaint
- Leave a comment or compliment
- Freedom of information
- Senior managers
- Tell us what you think of our website
Our experienced and friendly staff will help you with a wide range of our services. If we can't help you at the time, we'll arrange for a specialist to deal with your enquiry.
8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. 9 am to noon on Saturday.
- General enquiries, comments, compliments or report a complaint 01349 886606
- Roads, flooding and street lighting 01349 886601
- Council House Repairs and Pest Control, Council Housing applications and rent enquiries 01349 886602
- Domestic Special Uplifts and Refuse Collections, Report Fly Tipping, dog fouling and abandoned vehicles and environmental health 01349 886603
- Blue Badge, travel and National Entitlement Cards 01349 886604
- Make a payment by debit or credit card 01349 886605
- Planning and building standards 01349 886608
- Licensing 01349 886609
- Elections helpline 01349 886657
Your online account
- Get help if you are having trouble logging in to myaccount
- Find out how Scotland's myaccount service works
- Textphone 01349 886665 for Deaf or hard of hearing people
- If you need communication support to access our services, for example British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation or lip speakers, you can either contact the booking service yourself or ask a member of staff to do this for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 01349 886650 or SMS 07884 731378
- From 2 March 2015, a pilot of online BSL interpreting will allow Deaf BSL users to communicate with us using interpreted phone calls. Find out more and download the free app.