- We will listen and respond to our communities, value their diversity and treat everyone with respect
- We will be fair, open and accountable
- We will enhance our environment and the quality of life in the Highlands
- We will be efficient and deliver value for money
- We will support staff to perform at their best and to have dignity at work
- We will work in partnership, learn from others and be adaptable in order to provide the best possible solutions for the Highlands
We consult, pay attention to others and respond. We are self-aware and reflect on our impact on others.
We are willing to explain, be accountable and open to challenge. We will be co-operative and non-judgemental.
Our employees care about their colleagues, staff and customers. They care about what they do and how they do it. Our employees respect others, our services and our environment. They are receptive to the views of others.
We analyse and challenge how and what we deliver. We take responsibility for change and seek to overcome barriers to change.
We create trust with colleagues, staff and customers. We encourage, empower and praise our colleagues and staff. We delegate appropriately and support others to achieve
We understand and respect the views and needs of others and work collaboratively. We are flexible and work to common goals and targets. We learn from others and are unbiased and non-judgemental.
Our employees support the objectives of their teams and their service. They deliver according to agreed time scales and standards and take responsibility for their work.