Skip to content
You are here: Home | Help | Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

What areas are eligible for Highland LEADER funding?

The Highland LEADER area will include all of the Highland Council area, except for the Settlement Development Area for Inverness (as given in the Local Plan) and the part of the Highland Council area within the Cairngorms National Park. Please click here to see maps of the Programme area.