Advice for liquor licence holders
The following notices must be displayed:
- Section 110 notice (to be displayed at each point of sale)
- Schedule 3 notice (to be displayed at each entrance of premises offering on sales)
- Challenge 25 poster (not a statutory notice but deemed as good practice in relation to Age Verification Policy)
In terms of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, Section 27(1) - Schedule 3 Mandatory Condition 6 states that all staff involved in the sale, supply or service of alcohol must have received the prescribed training and a record kept in this regard.
Further information and training providers
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Additional personal licence information
- British Institute of Inns
- City and Guides
- Alcohol Focus Scotland
- University of the Highlands and Islands
The requirement for Association Licensed Door Stewards may be attached to a premises licence.
The Security Industry Authority provides guidance and advice.