Advice for liquor licence holders
Personal licence refresher training
If your personal licence was issued on or before 1 September 2009 this applies to you and you need to act now:
- Personal Licence Holders must undergo refresher training every 5 years to refresh their knowledge of the licensing regime, and send the training certificate to your local Licensing Board Office; and
- Personal Licence Holders must apply to renew their personal licence every ten years, and lodge the renewal application no later than 3 months before expiry date of the licence.
Please read this guidance
The following conditions must be applied where relevant and in the interests of national consistency, to all premises licences and occasional licences.
- Premises licence mandatory conditions
- Occasional licence mandatory conditions
- Late opening mandatory conditions
The Licensing Board may also apply, where relevant, the following local conditions to premises licences or occasional licences: