Redesign of The Highland Council Board
Tasks and responsibilities
At the Special Meeting of the Highland Council on 24 March 2016 it was agreed to establish a board of 16 Members to lead and oversee the the re-design of the Highland Council.
- Redesign statement
- Report from the event on redesign for community action 11 November 2016
- Redesign review reports
- Summary of review recommendations 14 Feb 2017
- 10 Insights for Redesign from the Significant Reviews
- Chronology of Redesign Board activity
- Analysis of the feedback from community bodies
- All Council functions booklet
- Functions to review
- Staff Briefing Slides Winter 2016 and 2017
Further details of the purpose, scope, methods and timescales are detailed in the report HC/16/16.