Pay for a service
Secure payments online
Please note that all invoices including Harbour invoices are now paid using the Invoices option.
There is a 2 per cent charge if you pay with a credit card. You can pay online for any of the following:
- Council Tax from April 2003
- Rent - Housing, Garage, Garage site, Garage land, Temporary Accommodation and Insurance
- Non-domestic rates
- Inverness off street parking - Penalty Charge Notice
- Lochaber off-street parking fine - Penalty Charge Notice
- Council Tax before April 2003
- All other payments, which includes:
- BID - Business Improvement District for Inverness City Centre & Inverness and Loch Ness Tourism
- Education - concessionary transport
- Education - School meals: available for schools with cashless catering system only. For any queries please phone 01463 663340. More information on paying for school meals.
- Environmental Health - smoking and environmental protection fines
- Planning and Building Services - pay for most services such as planning and building warrants, Developer Contributions, address requests, letters of comfort, section 50 consents, High Hedges, application advice and copies of applications.
- Street care and cleaning - dog fouling, fly tipping and litter fines