Benefits - Benefit advice
Welfare Support Team
Our aim is to put more money in your pocket so that you can pay your bills, heat your home and have a better quality of life.
- Advise you about all the benefits and other entitlements that are available
- Undertake benefit checks to ensure you are not missing out on any benefits
- Provide assistance to help you complete the relevant forms
- Help you with advice and support if your application for benefit is turned down or you do not receive the amount you were expecting
Financial advice and support is available if you’re struggling, follow the steps in our worrying about money leaflet to find out where to get help in Highland.
How to claim
Getting in touch with us is the first step to maximising your potential income.
You can contact our team by:
- Phone 0800 090 1004
- Post - Welfare Support Team, The Highland Council, PO Box 5775, Inverness, IV1 9EN
- Online using our secure form