The school has three buildings. The Gymnasium is to the north side of the playground. The Nursery and the Canteen are housed in what was the original school, built in 1876. The Primary classes are in the newer building on the south side, which was added in the 1930s. There are three classes, leaving two rooms free; room 3 is our library and central resource area and room 2 is used for art and visiting teachers. The playground is large, with paved and grassed play areas planted with trees and shrubs.
Fund-raising by the PTA and co-operation and input from local businesses have enhanced the appearance and opportunities for play in the grounds. An imposing willow structure, an adventure trail, a playhouse, sandpit, basketball court, bird table, picnic tables and waste bins are the results of this enterprise.
There are two composite classes in the school with a further class taught in the medium of Gaelic.