Apply for a licence - Parades and processions
Please ensure that you read the Privacy Notice here before submitting a request for a parade
If you wish to carry out a public procession, march or parade you must give us at least 28 days notice.
We will publish details of all notifications for public processions, marches and parades so that communities are aware of them.
You can contact the relevant officer for information about parades and processions in your area. Organisations or members of the public who wish to be advised of a parade, procession or march may request to be added into the notification process by completing and returning the opt-in registration form.
If you wish to comment or object to a parade which is planned in your area, you can do so in writing to email@example.com , or to your local licensing office, at least 2 weeks prior to the parade taking place. Addresses for each area office are detailed in the guidance notes which can be accessed in the link below.
- Inverness, Nairn, and Badenoch and Strathspey applications pending
- Inverness, Nairn and Badenoch and Strathspey Applications Approved
- Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross Procession - applications approved
- Caithness Sutherland and Easter Ross - applications received
- Ross, Skye and Lochaber Procession - applications received
- Ross, Skye and Lochaber procession applications approved
- Phone: 01349 886609
- Online enquiry form
Inverness, Nairn and Badenoch and Strathspey
- Inverness, Nairn, and Badenoch and Strathspey - parade notifications pending
- Inverness, Nairn and Badenoch and Strathspey - parade notifications approved
Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross
- Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross - parade notifications pending
- Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross procession - parade notifications approved
Ross, Skye and Lochaber