My Pension dashboard
With a My Pension account, you will be able to:
- see how much your pension is worth right now
- use our lifestyle planner tools to help plan for your retirement
- update your personal information and update your beneficiary preferences
- view your annual benefit statements and access our personalised video statements to gain a better understanding of your pension benefits
- perform benefit calculations
- access your pension documents and newsletters securely, and all in one place
My Pension is a new, secure way for members of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) to access all their pension information, it will become our primary method of communicating with you and improve the way we share pension information and receive requests.
Look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter in the coming weeks – this will provide details about how to create your account and how to access your My Pension dashboard.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about your pension information, do not hesitate to contact the Pensions Team on 01463 702441 or email us at email@example.com.
We are responsible for the administration of the LGPS on behalf of our employees, Comhairle Nan Eilean Siar and 30 other bodies which participate in the fund.
If you are a member of the Teachers, NHS, Firefighters or Police Pension Schemes you should contact the Scottish Public Pensions Agency who are responsible for the administration of your pension scheme.
There have been a number of changes to the Local government Pension Scheme recently.
You can read about these changes on our annual benefit statement 2023 newsletter.