Abandoned vehicles

Reporting an abandoned vehicle

Phone our service centre to report an abandoned vehicle. You will need to give us the following information:

  • Vehicle registration
  • Make, model and colour of the vehicle
  • Exact location of vehicle

The police, not the council, have the power to immediately tow any vehicle left in a position causing a danger or obstruction.

To report a vehicle causing an obstruction or in a dangerous position, call 101 or contact your local police station.

Tell us something about this topic How is this webpage?