The District Partnerships bring together the council, Police Scotland, Scottish Fire and Rescue, NHS Highland and the Highland Third Sector Partnership to consider issues relating to the delivery of health, social care and community safety.
The Partnership's role is to:
- Consider issues of service delivery and make sure these are addressed
- Identify local priorities in the delivery of services for children and adults
- Comment on monitoring reports of children and adult services
- Consider the development and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Propose new developments and initiatives
- Provide views on the redesign of local services
If you want something discussed at a meeting, complete our request an agenda item form and email it to the contact on the individual District Partnership page.