Criminal Justice Services
This service aims to:
- Enhance community safety and public protection
- Reduce re-offending
- Support social inclusion
- Assessment and reports
- Community based sentences
- Continuing services to assist prisoners returning to the community
- Unpaid work carried out in your community or for individuals in need
- Programmes and support, promoting social inclusion and reducing re-offending
- Managing high risk offenders
Our services are delivered in line with National standards.
We work in partnership with other statutory services and voluntary organisations as a member of the Community Justice Partnership in Highland (CJP). The role of the CJP is to manage offenders, prevent and reduce offending and promote social inclusion and citizenship.