COVID-19 Small Business Grant
How do I apply?
Before completing this application confirm your business is eligibile.
Before you will be able to submit your application form, you will be required to attach a number of supporting documents.
Please ensure you have downloaded/scanned/photographed copies of the required evidence before completing the form.
Preparing your evidence
- Download any relevant files i.e. bank statements, to your computer, tablet or mobile.
- You can also use your mobile or camera to photograph your evidence.
- We need good quality and clearly readable evidence.
- Accepted file types are - pdf, jpeg/jpg, gif, png.
- Please save the evidence to your device, ensuring that each is saved into separate files, do not merge into one file.
- There is a file size limit of 4MB.
The application will also ask you for your rates reference number. This is an 11-digit property reference number as shown on the front of your bill (left of the property address and description). If you are unable to access your paperwork you can also retrieve your property reference number by searching for your "rateable value" on the Scottish Assessors website.
When completing the application form you will need to provide:
- Proof of your bank details. Please ensure that that the bank statement is clearly legible and includes account name, sort code, account number and is dated within 3 months of the application date.
- For tenants only, proof that they are the rateable occupier of the property.
Applications for this funding have now closed as of 5pm on Friday 10 July 2020.