'Homes for Ukraine’ Sponsorship Scheme
To further information, advice and resources:
- RESET has been commissioned by the UK Government to help facilitate links between people from Ukraine and sponsors who have no prior connections.
- JustRight Scotland has officially launched a new, free confidential advice line called Ukraine Advice Scotland. This project is fully operative and will provide help and support to Ukrainians and their families on legal routes for seeking safety in Scotland.
- Barnardo’s UK-wide helpline.
- Scottish Refugee Council. Online help sessions for people affected by the Ukraine conflict.
- No Accommodation Network (NACCOM) has released a good practice guide for people considering hosting refugees from Ukraine.
- Super Sponsor Scheme and Homes for Ukraine: guidance for local authorities. Guidance for local authorities on the Scottish Government’s Super Sponsorship Scheme and Scotland’s responsibilities under the UK Government’s Homes for Ukraine scheme.
- Overview - Ukraine Super Sponsor Scheme: guidance for hosts. Guidance for hosts providing accommodation through the Super Sponsor Scheme.
- Apply to stay in the UK – GOV.UK. Guidance for Ukrainian nationals and their family members to apply to stay in the UK under the Ukraine Extension Scheme
The Council is directly promoting among its staff and the public the opportunity to donate financially to support people directly affected by the invasion of Ukraine:
- Disaster Emergency Committee (DEC)
- SCIAF (The Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund)
- Blythswood Care