Agendas, reports and minutes
Ross and Cromarty Local Access Forum
Date: Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Agenda: Read the Agenda
A meeting of the Ross and Cromarty Local Access Forum will be held in the Council Offices, High Street, Dingwall on Wednesday 28 November 2018 at 2.00 pm.
A note of the business to be transacted at the meeting is appended.
Principal Solicitor - Regulatory Services
(for Head of Corporate Governance)
(Chair – Mr Robin Forrest)
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Confirmation of Minutes
There are submitted for confirmation as a correct record the Minutes of Meeting of the Ross and Cromarty Local Access Forum held on 22 June 2018.
3. Land Manager Appointment to Ross and Cromarty Local Access Forum
4. The Highland Core Path Plan Review - West Highlands and Islands
5. Exemption from Access Rights, S11 Land Reform (Scotland Act) 2003
- Strathpuffer 2019 on 18 - 20 January
6. Access Issues updates
- Rua Reidh, Gairloch
- Millnain Croft
- Craig Wood, Dingwall
7. National Access Forum Matters
8. Any other business
9. Date of Next Meeting