Agendas, reports and minutes
Date: Thursday, 12 August 2021
Agenda: Read the Agenda
A meeting of the Caithness Committee will take place remotely on Thursday 12 August 2021 at 10.00am.
You are invited to attend the meeting and a note of the business to be considered is attached.
Head of Corporate Governance
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
Members are asked to consider whether they have an interest to declare in relation to any item on the agenda for this meeting. Any Member making a declaration of interest should indicate whether it is a financial or non-financial interest and include some information on the nature of the interest. Advice may be sought from officers prior to the meeting taking place.
There are circulated for noting Minutes of the Caithness Committee held on 22 April 2021, which were approved by the Council on 13 May 2021.
4. Matters Arising – Action Tracker
Gnothaichean Ag Èirigh – Tracair Ghnìomhan
5. Police – Area Performance Summary
Poileas – Geàrr-chunntas air Coileanadh Sgìreil
There is circulated Report No CC/16/20 by the North Area Commander.
The Committee is invited to note progress made against the objectives set within the Highland and Islands Local Policing Plan 2020 – 23.
6. Place Based Investment Fund
Maoin Tasgaidh Stèidhichte air Àite
There will follow Report No. CC/17/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Communities and Place.
7. Wick Associated School Group Overview
Foir-shealladh Buidheann Sgoiltean Co-cheangailte Sgìre Inbhir Ùige
There is circulated Report No CC/18/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Education and Learning.
The Committee is invited to scrutinise and note the content of the report.
8. Draft Wick Pulteneytown Conservation Area Appraisal and Conservation Area Management Plan
Inbhir Ùige Sgìre Glèidhteachais Pulteneytown Measadh is Plana Stiùiridh
There is circulated Report No CC/19/21 by the Executive Chief Officer Infrastructure, Environment and Economy.
The Committee is invited to:-
i. note the public comments and agree the Council response; and
ii. recommend that the Infrastructure, Environment & Economy Committee formally approve and adopt the Wick Pulteneytown Conservation Area Appraisal (Appendix 1) and Management Plan (Appendix 2), including the amended conservation area boundary, at a forthcoming meeting.
- Item 3: Caithness Committee Minutes - 22 April 2021 Report, 80.68 KB
- Item 5: Police Scotland - Area Performance Report Report, 76.8 KB
- Item 6: Place Based Investment Funds - Funding Allocations Report, 643.88 KB
- Item 7: Wick Associated School Group Overview Report, 208.83 KB
- Item 8: Draft Wick Pulteneytown Conservation Area Appraisal and Conservation Area Management Plan Report, 14.26 MB