Cairngorms National Park Authority Board Elections 2019 - Ward 3 result
Issued on behalf of The Depute Returning Officer, David Sutherland
John Kirk has been elected to serve Ward 3 - Highland (main communities of Carrbridge, Cromdale, Grantown and Nethybridge) on the board of Cairngorms National Park Authority for the next four years.
Following election by postal vote, this final result was declared by Depute Returning Officer, David Sutherland today (28 March 2019) at the count held in Aviemore Community Centre.
Previous counts were held on Thursday 21 March 2019 for Wards 1, 2 and 5 with Ward 4 returned unopposed.
The following five candidates have been chosen to serve on the board of the Cairngorms National Park Authority:
- Ward 1: Deirdre Falconer, Greenwood, Drumguish, Kingussie, PH21 1NY
- Ward 2: Willie McKenna, 3 Dellmhor, Rothiemurchus, Aviemore, PH22 1QW
- Ward 3: John Kirk, Rothiemoon Farm, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DD
- Ward 4: Eleanor Mackintosh, Tombreckachie Farm, Glenlivet, Ballindalloch AB37 9BX
- Ward 5: Geva Blackett, Balnellan, 4 Glenshee Road, Braemar, AB35 5YQ
The declaration of results for each ward will be published at: https://www.highland.gov.uk/cnpa