Dunvegan business opportunities now available to lease at prime tourist location
New business opportunities available on the popular Dunvegan Castle, Isle of Skye route. Three properties offering stunning views of Dunvegan Loch are available to lease from The Highland Council.
Dunvegan Castle is a popular visitor attraction, properties available to lease are located on route to the castle, making a suitable location for a tourism based business.
Full details, particulars and application packs are available on the Council’s website.
- Unit 3 91.35sq m Offers Over £6,500
Unit 3 offers a large, glazed frontage at street level and exposed pine ceiling. The accommodation comprises open plan retail / office area and separate WC facility.
- Unit 4 75.22sq m Offers Over £4,500
Unit 4 offers a glazed frontage at street level and painted ceiling. The accommodation comprises open plan retail / office area and separate WC facility.
- Unit 5 126.48sq m Offers Over £6,000
Unit 5 offers a glazed frontage at street level and exposed pine ceiling. The accommodation comprises open plan retail / office area and separate WC facility. This unit also benefits from an additional storage room downstairs, with separate access.
Building improvement works will be carried out by the Council and are as follows:
- Supporting steel structure will undergo a complete refurbishment, which will include stripping back, repairing and recoating with a modern industrial process to provide a smart clean new finish.
- New guttering along the frontage. Exterior walls cleaned and repainted along the full road facing front elevation. Access walkways and steps cleaned, and the raised planters painted to match the new building frontage.
If you are interested in viewing any of the three properties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is 12noon, Wednesday 27 April 2022.